Cerec crowns, onlays and inlays
Thanks to CEREC, we can provide our patients with inlays, onlays, crowns and veneers in only one appointment. The CAD/CAM system has been on the market for a good 30 years now and over 250 scientific studies have confirmed the clinical safety of tried and tested CEREC tooth restorations. Worldwide, more than 30 million tooth restorations have been produced with CEREC.
- 30 years of CAD/CAM experience
- Outstanding initial patient-specific design proposals as a result of analyzing the complete scan (Biojaw)
- Excellent grinding results using new algorithms and burs
- Simple to operate with the intuitive CEREC Software user interface
- Grinding and milling in one machine for a greater variety of materials
For a limited time only we are selling BRAND NEW CEREC MACHINES at a substantially reduced cost.
Special Offer : Buy Cerec AC, and or MCXL milling chamber OR Compact unit for at least 25% reduced costs as compared to the current prices!
Also, ask about our Used Cerec 3D machines preloaded with the latest biogeneric software.
CEREC – 1 Visit Ceramic Restorations
CEREC in Manuka, Canberra
CEREC (Chair-side Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) enables porcelain ceramic crowns, inlays / onlays or veneers to be produced easily while you wait.
A restoration can now be performed in one dental appointment!
No longer are impressions and laboratory work required for dental restorations, a process which usually takes up to several weeks and a series of dental appointments. CEREC means the restoration is completed within just one visit.
Using the latest state-of-the-art computer technology CEREC is the most advanced process available in Dentistry to date. CEREC restorations give teeth greater strength and stability and are inconspicuous in appearance. This equipment enables us to quickly repair your tooth, helping you to maintain your teeth for life.
At your appointment the affected tooth is first prepared for treatment. An electronic 3D scan is taken of the area and is viewed on screen by both the patient and Dr Manani. The ceramic restoration is then designed in accordance with your tooth scan. Using the CEREC machine the ceramic restoration is created quickly and efficiently whilst you have your coffee. After polishing the restoration, it appears and feels like a natural tooth. The restoration is then fitted into place.
CEREC is the best restoration option available to patients as:
- It is the most cost effective restoration process
- Provides support and increased stability to teeth
- Can protect and preserve natural tooth structure
- Is visually appealing and virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth